Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Designs and whats happening


We are well into 2010. I just thought I would post a little about whats happening with designs and things that I am doing. It is so hard to keep focused on what sort of designs to create. There is all this talk about niches. I wish I could find my niche a little. I am going to attempt to do this this year. I am sort of thinking that I will create some gold stack rings, chunky style! and some more kinda gemstone stack rings. Feel free to leave a comment on what you would like to see more of!
What I do need to do is stay of the computer and get back into the studio.
I will post the new styles as they come along. I just want to thank everyone for the follows and checking in on my blog from time to time. My only wish is that I could give everyone a giveaway.. wouldn't that be great. Like Oprah right!!:)
I have been taking part in the Ring a Day Challenge on Flickr:
Check it out.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29574481@N04/sets/72157623082712137/
The photo is of my house being renovated. Enjoy Valentines Day Everyone. Be good to yourself - My solution for everything is a hot bath:)

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Was here to visit one of your post.
You really love designing... Me too.. I really love creating something which is personalized..
By the way, maybe you're looking for a high quality design homes and condos...

Do you look for real estate, condos and homes? Surely this is the site that can give you one of the best.
Investment Real Estate
Chicago Real Estate
Real Estate Investment
Chicago Properties

trudiedavies said...

Oh I love real estate my second passion! I will check it out cause I just love looking:)