Wednesday, July 28, 2010

About those photos of the gemstones I have purchased...?

I have realized that the photo of the gemstones I have purchased are really great and yet kinda ugly, and yet I wonder how true the photos are to the actual product I get.
I will post a picture of what the gems look like with my camera as soon as they arrive in the mail.
You know photos are tricky cause to get a good photo of a product it needs to be on macro and therefore a closeup and often the product appears bigger..!!
Have you bought something online and then when you get it it is smaller then the photo?? I have ..
I am going to try and take my photo on macro but getting a balance between a closeup and reality!
Anyway thats post for the day I will post photos of the gemstones when I receive them. xo

No comments: