Monday, January 17, 2011

Design A Pendant Competition



Hi Every one, I have decided to hold a design competition...
Here are the details... to enter simply go to
my Facebook Page and post on my wall what you think would be good to stamp or have inscribed on a circle pendant. You could put a saying on it or your anniversary dates or the kids names.. whatever you want. The post on the wall that get the most likes and comments will win a pendant with their design.

There are 8 pendants to win.

Trudie Davies Designs - is my Facebook Page

You will need to like Trudie Davies Designs and then you can post on my wall.
Then go to your facebook page and or twitter account and let your friends know so they can vote for your submission... you never know you may win one of the eight pendants.
Good Luck:) A bit of fun for the beginning of the year!
The winners are drawn February 1st, 2011.

8 comments:

avatarlady said...

Like you on FB and commented on your wall as follow:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trudie-Davies-Designs/146087004317?v=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=496445434317&id=100001841601042

lifeis.oceanbliss at gmail dot com

Liza767 said...

Liza Vladyka face book follows you
Liza767[at]roadrunner[dot]com

Dina Staggs said...

I posted information regarding the contest on facebook. Best of luck to everyone.

reviewtime(at)ymail(dot)com

Taylor said...

I posted my design desire on facebook.
" Cali girl loves her Okie Boy "

Taylormadeblog@gmail.com

Dina Staggs said...

I also did the following to help others learn about your shop.

*Added your shop to my favorites on Etsy (username: RisenPhoenixDesigns)

*Tweeted about the contest (http://twitter.com/ReviewTime)

*Following on Tweeter

*Added your blog's button to my site at http://reviewtime365.blogspot.com/

Dina Staggs said...

I almost forgot about this one.

*Added your blog to digg at http://digg.com/LittleFearlessOne

debijackson said...

liked u on your fb page and left comment on the wall

Designer Pendants said...

That really is a well done tutorial. Thanks for sharing this useful tutorial.