Monday, January 17, 2011

The Shop has reopened - January 18th 2011 and some new work











Hi everyone,

I finally have reopened the shop and getting back into it.
I have worked out that it is easier to open a shop then close a shop.
Here is some pieces that I created while on holidays. But mainly I did nothing whilst on holidays. I hope that 2011 will be great for all of us. I suppose it is what we do with the days right!
Oh and i made another lapis piece. A pendant for myself. I will make a few more lapis pieces and put into the shop.

As always my designs are very diverse .... one day i may focus hopefully......

3 comments:

ladyguinevere28 said...

You a simply design yet magnificent. I love looking and browsing it..

trudie said...

Thank you so much. I am just going for it:)

va said...

love the gem pendants ,they are very pretty .